For beginners who are trying to lose weight, we will provide some exercise tips that are suitable for losing weight at home for you.
Start with warm-up.
Warm-up must be done to avoid injury when exercising. You can do some movements by walking in place, and moving your arms forward, sideways, or up repeatedly. Do it for about 5 or 10 minutes until your body is ready to do the exercise.
Squad is an easy exercise routine and doesn’t require complicated exercise equipment, so you can try it at home.
The training model is only done by squatting and standing repeatedly. For those beginners, you can try starting with 10 minutes per day.
How to :
- Bend your knees like a sitting position in a chair, straighten both hands forward with your back straight.
- Stand with your knees straight with your back straight, then bend your back knee, do it repeatedly.
Perform Squad movements for 15 minutes will spend 200 calories in your body, especially calories in the stomach, thighs, calves, and hips.
In addition to reducing body calories, the benefits also make your body slimmer, increase muscle mass, and other benefits.
According to The Active Times, doing 50 squats a day can keep your body in shape.
Did you know, Zumba gymnastics was launched from the Latin American region and is a type of aerobic exercise that is translated into several types of movements such as flamenco, salsa or available in a modern way.
Reported by WEB MD, Zumba is a fun fitness activity and can be adjusted to each other’s fitness level.
This is the type of exercise that is suitable for beginners at home to lose weight. Besides this exercise provides many benefits for your health.
There are several types of Zumba movements that beginners like you can do, including:
To make a salsa move, start with the basic pattern of steps, which are:
- Stand straight with your hands holding your hips, then start with one foot to the left, then simultaneously shake your hips, hands, and body to the left.
- Return to the starting position by pressing the right foot to the left.
- then move one foot to the right, then shake your hips, hands, and body to the right.
- Perform the same pattern of motion on the left leg and right leg alternately, this movement can be done for 5 minutes.
- You can modify the position of the hand, such as straight in front of the chest or can while holding a dumbbell while taking the rhythm of a swaying movement.
- The position of your footsteps can also be modified like two left footsteps and two right footsteps.
This movement will form a square circle on your trail. Reggaeton movements you can do for 5 minutes.
- Move one step right foot forward, then follow one step left foot forward.
- Then move your left foot to the side, then follow it with one right footstep to the left.
- Then step one right foot back, then the left foot follows the right foot.
- Next one step to the right foot to the side, then the left foot follows the right foot.
- When your footsteps, you must move your hand like rowing toward the moving foot.
- Also, you can move your hands like a straight hand in front, straight hands parallel to the shoulders or hands holding the waist.
This movement is like you are playing hula-hoop, but the difference is this movement through the rhythm of your hips, hands, and feet simultaneously.
The steps are:
- Initial preparation by stretching both arms straight to the side
- Then start with your right hand, drag your right hand towards your left shoulder.
- Move the hips to the right when the left footsteps.
- Perform the same movements for the right-footstep.
- This movement must be in rhythm like you walk.
- You can do it for 5 minutes.
Besides making you able to lose weight, Zumba exercises are beneficial for health and help make muscles in your body parts.
A study published by the American Journal of Health Behavior Reveals, Zumba exercise can help you lose weight between 1.5 to 2 pounds for women with obesity or type 2 diabetes.
Jump-skipping can help reduce your weight. Apart from reducing calories in the body, the benefits are not only healthy but also help build muscle in your stomach and thighs.
According to Peter Schulman, MD, professor, pulmonary cardiology, University of Connecticut Health Center at Farmington, jumping is very good for one’s heart health.
Make sure the area around us is not wet or slippery, this is to avoid accidents when jumping.
- Grasp both ends of the skipping rope, then swing forwards or backwards as desired.
- When jumping, jump straight legs and the jump is not too high. But for beginners, try starting with a slight bend in the knee when jumping.
- When landing back to the tip of the tiptoe and ready to jump.
- Perform according to rhythm, can be about 25, 50, 100 times in one session in stages.
Push-Ups & sit-ups
Push-Ups & sit-ups are very popular workout routines, almost anyone can and has done.
Is this exercise useful for weight loss for beginners like you?
Of course, we will explain how and its benefits.
- Position your body facing down on a flat floor.
- Straighten both hands forward and palms visible on the floor.
- touch the floor with your heels
- Move your hands with your elbows bent down and realign your elbows.
- Do it regularly 15 times every day.
Reduce your weight, most of the calories in your arms and chest. Increase your muscle mass in the arms and chest.
- Body position lying on your back on the floor or mat.
- Bend your knees at a 90-degree angle with your feet flat on the floor.
- Position both feet parallel to the hips.
- The second position holds the back of the head.
- Then bend the body toward the knee and return to its original position.
- Perform this movement 15 times every day or as much as you can.
Burn body fat in the abdomen, hips, and chest.
Hopefully you can lose weight with the tips we provided. And don’t forget to set a healthy lifestyle as a way of supporting the fight against COVID-19.